Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hairy Decisions

Today was very hard for me to get up out of the bed and head to work. Just sluggish-guess it’s Hump Day! Anyway, not much on my mind today. Thinking about taking Em to get her hair cut. She has long, wavy, beautiful hair, that she NEVER wears down. It is up in a ponytail all the time. Well, she’s been saying all summer that she wants to cut it and she wants some sort of bangs! Seriously? This is a dilemma for me…..do I let her do what she wants and let her deal with the consequences of the short, bangy hair??? (which really means I’LL be dealing with the consequences!). Or, do I try to convince her to hold off and work on styling that long, pretty hair she has? The dictator in me wants to lay down and the law and “Just say no”!! But, the flower child, peace lover in me wants to say “What the heck” and just let her do it! I know that I usually give in, so why am I even having this conversation with myself? Because I’m bipolar, that’s why. Tripolar, quadpolar (you get the idea). Not really, but I do feel that my personality is directly related to my mood on any given today. Em’s lucky, today I’m feeling like the peace loving flower child!!  Off to get the chicky a haircut! Until next time- JC

No comments:

Post a Comment