Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gonna be one of those Weeks....





He, he, I thought Daisy looked sad last week!  I think she had decided to throw in the towel and call it a day!  She's so cute, but so spoiled!  I actually do not feel this way.  We actually got a lot accomplished this weekend.  We decided to forge into the depths of our laundry room (aka dust room).  We pulled out the washer and dryer and cleaned behind them and I can't even tell you what was back there b/c of all the dust in my face.....embarassing.  Our dryer vent hose has been broken for months and hubby and I thought it would be a good idea and a quick fix to duct tape it (duct tape does fix everything)!!!  Anyway, it didn't really keep the lint and dust from taking over the laundry room.....didn't even take a before pic b/c it was sooo bad.  Anyway, gonna post a pic at the bottom of this post and ask for suggestions on livening this room up.  It is colorless and quite depressing.....as if laundry in itself isn't depressing enought!

A little dark, but you get the idea.

 

 
White, White and more white.  To the right of the washer/dryer, I have rack for hanging clothes and to the left is a ton of cabinets.  Will try to get better pics later.  Just brainstorming.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment