Wednesday, March 6, 2013

To Ninja or Not to Ninja....

Well, I've been trying to decide what kind of appliance to buy to help me with my smoothie and "Jamba Juice" adventures.  We don't live an area where there is Jamba Juice, but we had it in Houston last year and my youngest daughter has talked about it since.  Roaming through the grocery store last week, found Jamba Juice in the freezer section.  OH EM GEE, pretty excited.  Couldn't wait to get home and try it.  Unfortunately, I have a blender that couldn't cut butter...which leads me to do I want a Ninja or the Magic Bullet?  I have friends and family that have both and am not quite sure which one I want.  I have heard the pros and cons of both, but can't quite decide.  Will have to think on this one, and use my poor little engine that could blender until then......HELP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment