Friday, March 1, 2013

Is this how I look? Cause this is how I feel....

Long time no post...I am going to get back into the swing of things.  My poor little doggie Daisy looks so sweet.  If I could lay around all day and get petted by people and eat everything I want, I'd be sweet too:)  Crazy days.  Trying to get my house picked up, so I can clean, and then organize!  Never.....Going....To....Happen.  Just sayin'.  I think I have ADD. Not the H.  Hyperactive I am not.  I actually NEED a fire under my behind.  My house looks like no one even has time to live there!  One day I may take a picture just so the world can see what I am talking about....or maybe not....we will see.  I will be ashamed.  Maybe that's what I need?  Did I say this is how I feel?  Did I say I have ADD???....!

No comments:

Post a Comment